Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HOMOPHOBIA is it African,Nigerian,cultural or moral issue..?

I got a call two days ago from a friend and it was apparent from her voice that she was very upset about my comment on a friends blog a week earlier.
There was this picture of two girls sitting and kissing each other in one of the Lagos night club and here is what i said..(PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH)
She told me how dissapointed she is that after these years that i ve lived in a developed world that still my mentality seems to be same (african mentality)and to me this did not go down well with me.Homophobia is an issue thats individual,it has nothing to do with being african,european,american or asian.
In Europe or US i ve seen faces frowned towards GAY people and in the US,many states has rejected the idea of same sex marriage and to be sincere to everyone of you thats going to visit is blog in the days to come,I DONT CONDONE GAYS OR LESBIANS,in my view GAY has no moral integration,if integration ever does exist then its man made and not God..hear my reason why is it that GAYS dont bear children?
she even called me an anti-climax but am not antsy to issues but as regards to something like this i d prefer to say my mind or rather explain my stand and am doing it to the fullest,take it or leave.
so finally with no offence,God created man and a woman and he said go and multiply!!!
.....I leave you to judge.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Chris, nice to find you again and read your blog. I'm agree with gay people, i'm not homosexual. Gay people have the right to be respect and why no adopt child and have a good family. So only is a legend about adan and eve, nothing as reality of life. I respect all religions and i know that in Africa the main base of education is to have faith in God and study well the Bible. Or in muslim areas study the Coran. Science is complicate and the world was created milions years ago, more than the Bible, Coran or others religions.

    ReplyDelete