Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dog-Eat-Dog In Nollywood


In Nollywood, the second largest movie industry in the world, dog eats dog. And it is news as big as man biting dog. As they say in journalism, it's no news for a dog to bite a man. After the pioneers and veterans of Nollywood, Mercy Johnson is a favourite actress of many people, yet she is one of the most scandalised in the business. A promising actress, there is no doubt that she is crying when she is doing that on set. This is one of her shocking dog-eat-dog experiences, told a newspaper: “Let me tell you this story. When I was heading for Benin, I was supposed to leave at a particular time but I didn't leave. My friends kept calling me and that's why I am telling you that people can be terrible...
And later that day when Mercy arrivedin Benin airport a woman was already waiting for her shouting LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment