Monday, November 30, 2009

OJB Goes Uncensored. Ask For Sex In The Club



OJB Jezreel is Nigeria’s finest producer and as a recording artiste, we know him for beautiful ballads, gospel and at most very decent party uptempo tracks, The Jekyll to the OJB Jezreel hype surfaces in his new single – I wanna f**k you where he very noticably and freely uses the F-word. The song plays with OJB rapping what would best be in a sexual fantasy with lyrics like “At the back of the truck being waiting alone for a good night f**k… Stand out from the crowd with your big fat arse, I no fit shout … I must be drunk ’cause I’m looking down at the ceiling. With my dick in my hand, I came to f**k – d’you understand? Make Love in the club, no Let’s f**k in the club“. The producer of the internationally acclaimed solo debut of Tuface and the producer of the hit single – African Queen that broke every barrier and set every record that could possibly be achieved by an African musician threw caution to the wind and decided to ‘get jiggy with it’ even with three wives. It ’s most unlikely wouldn’t pass NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment